Boston University Research Study
CALL FOR PARTICIPANTS!
Researchers at Boston University are conducting a research study on the sleep behaviors and sleep quality in children who have been treated for cancer. You will be asked to complete a short questionnaire on your child’s sleep behaviors and sleep quality. At the end of the survey, there will be an option of accepting or declining an opportunity for a brief phone interview.
- WHO? Parents or guardians of children who have been treated for cancer:
- Child age 2-10
- Active cancer treatment within the past 6 months
- Parent/Guardian is not bereaved
- Parent/Guardian currently living with the child
- Parent/Guardian is fluent in English
- WHAT? A short online survey about your child’s sleep at home and in the hospital
- HOW LONG? Approximately 10-15 minutes of your time (additional 15-20 minutes if you participate in a phone interview)
- COST? There is no cost if you participate.
- PERKS? You can participate in a raffle for a $50.00 Amazon gift card.
For more information please contact
Monica Kim, M.A.
Click HERE to start the Survey!